Monday, January 18, 2010

Big squirrel caught in tiny bird feeder, how to get it out?

I caught a squirrel in a birdfeeder...?


it crawled down the tube and got stuck.


I really have no idea what to do i want my birdfeeder back but my stoner roommate wrapped the entire thing in an old newspaper and tried to smoke it live squirrel and all when I was at class.


the squirrel got a little singed but is still very angry and still stuck.


I thought about taking it to the middle of the road and hitting it with a hammer to loosen the squirrel but i don't want to hurt the squirrel it might take the good vibes out.


how do I get it out, and is it a good idea to try to smoke it? my roommate does some weird stuff.


If we are going to smoke the squirrel would it be best to get it out of the birdfeeder first?


I kno smoking platic is bad for you,


it makes you feel all dizzy and foamy inside and my roomate said he was beginning to see around corners last time.


How should we keep the squirrel from running away while we try and wrap it up, or should we try a pipe or something like that?


I dont kno ive never smoked squirrel before any help why do they have fluffy tails anyway does it help the smoke flavor?Big squirrel caught in tiny bird feeder, how to get it out?
I would umm try to get it out......open the bird feeder. Or break it if you have another one.Big squirrel caught in tiny bird feeder, how to get it out?
Don't be an idiot, just get the squirrel out nicely. I know your trying to be funny, but you trolls should really go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment