Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why did God design the squirrel to steal his food from bird feeders?

That's right, Squirrel - you've got a free ticket to hell!Why did God design the squirrel to steal his food from bird feeders?
Perhaps the issue is that bird feeders were unintelligently designed by furless primates or flightless birds.


--


Oh, leave now, huh? FINE! ((((PENGUIN))))





I hope there's nothing missing from your bird feeder or house or bank account when you wake up. Squirrels control the whole financial institution you know.Why did God design the squirrel to steal his food from bird feeders?
sweet dreams
God feeds his animals, They all serve a purpose in life too. And no animal goes to hell.
I don't know, but if you figure it out, please let my Lab know. She's been trying to get to those damn squirrels for 2 years now...
My dad shoots squirrels that do that here.





and my dad is a Great shot, he uses insects (bee's wasps etc.) for target practice.





I'm a great shot too, but nothing compared to my dad.
Satan makes them do it.
GN.
  • bumble and bumble
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment