Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you play tricks on the squirrels when they get into the bird feeders?

My neigbor and I glued English Walnuts around the feeder in a circle and then took video of the squirrels trying to run away with them.Do you play tricks on the squirrels when they get into the bird feeders?
here's a trick I would like to play on the squirrels in my yard.


http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?Cont鈥?/a>Do you play tricks on the squirrels when they get into the bird feeders?
Hey, that's funny! Publish it to the web so we can see it!





We don't have any bird feeders, but when squirrels come by our yard to bury their treasures, we (my brothers and I) usually run out after it, trying to shoot it with airsoft guns. We've hit it a few times but it comes back even more often now. Stupid squirrel.
I put cayenne on the seeds, doesn't bother the birds but the squirrels don't like it.
No. If they are willing to go through all that trouble to ge a meal, why bother them.


i used to get upset but ,. what the heck, they get hungry too.
my cats kill squirrels..........my cats are so mean.
  • bumble and bumble
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment