Monday, January 18, 2010

Their are squirrels eating out of my bird feeder?

Ok, when i wake up in the morning all i see at my bird feeder is a family of squirrels eating out of it and scaring away all the birds, what do I do about them??Their are squirrels eating out of my bird feeder?
pet stores and hardware stores sell pellets to keep squirrels away.Their are squirrels eating out of my bird feeder?
you can buy what looks like an upside down bowl at the wild bird store, you hook it above the feeder and it keeps squirrels from being able to jump onto the feeder. you can also suspend it in the middle of the yard from a long metal pole so the squirrels cant reach it.
Try putting Vaseline on the pole. Then when the squirrels try to climb it they slide down. It works perfectly and I always use it. It will not hurt them at all it just won't let them climb up.
They make bird feeders that squirrels can't get into. I highly suggest getting these they work great.
i used 2 hav this problem i tryed loads of things and the best thing 2 do is hang it on the washing line
they sell bird feeders at the garden centre that squirrels cant get in 2 they have smaller holes. :-) hope i helped
get a squirrel feeder and maybe the birds will eat out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment