Monday, January 18, 2010

How do I keep squirrels away from my bird feeder?

MAN That's a tough one.


Here are the things we have tried feeding them in squirrel save squirrel catching cages and sending them to a squirrel sanctuary.


putting Vaseline on the chain or rope holding the bird feeder or the pole up up to the bird feeder. (doesn't last long)


AAAAnnd my favorite works best for me.


Take a string tie a peanut to it and hang it so the squirrel has to stand on its hing legs to get the peanut.


sometimes sting it up so you can play with the squirrel like its after a pinyata... also known as squirrel fishing. it keeps you entertained the squirrels entertained and keeps your bird feeder free of squirrels.How do I keep squirrels away from my bird feeder?
If it is posible to hang the feeder by a thin wire or fishing string, the squirrel can't use it for climbingHow do I keep squirrels away from my bird feeder?
several ways put the feeder on a post or a pipe and then grease the pipe with vaseline or place a round piece of plastic like a half split trash can lid on the pole thats one or two ways
get a pet hawk.
  • bumble and bumble
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment