Monday, January 18, 2010

Squirrel Feeders or squirrels for food? Ain't it funny how time changes how we see things?

Squirrel feeders to fatten the little suckers up -- new technology, just catchin up with a feedin lot.Squirrel Feeders or squirrels for food? Ain't it funny how time changes how we see things?
Ain't nuthin like dinner with a coat on it. Real polite like. Sorta like an unwanted guest wearin a hemp bowtie. Real polite.Squirrel Feeders or squirrels for food? Ain't it funny how time changes how we see things?
I know xactly what you mean cousin banjo. Why only this mornin I woke up squintin just a little bit more at the light shinin' through the hole in the roof.
Where I come from,no one has squirrel feeder.The squirrels feed us.Seriously they are a way of life.They can do more damage to the attic in your home then termites.They will always get in your garden..I could go on and on,but now I live in Ca.and would not eat a squirrel that lives in the ground.Not natural to me...
I'm still in the squirrels for food mode...you can take the guy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the guy. Goldwing
Ain't nuthin lak sittin under a big ole tree with yer 22 rifle propped on ya knee and sightin them furry critters. Ooh wee fried or stewed tonites gonna be a fest. Ya'll come fer vittles ya hear.
Mmm....mmm......ain't nothin ever hit my gizzard better'n some fine cooked squirrel meat. I been thinkin' to try me a little cooked monkey one a these here days---know where I kin git some?

No comments:

Post a Comment