Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have ninja squirrels in my yard any tips on how to keep them away from the bird feeders?

I have tried squirrel proof feeders, the feeder poles but the darn squirrels keep getting the bird feeders HELP!!!!!I have ninja squirrels in my yard any tips on how to keep them away from the bird feeders?
Go online and look up a ';no no'; bird feeder. It is the only thing I can use to keep the squirrels from consuming a whole feeder of seed in a day. They can get on the feeder and get a few seeds but nothing like beforeI have ninja squirrels in my yard any tips on how to keep them away from the bird feeders?
There are specially designed bird feeders which are supposed to be 'squirrel-proof'.


I would check out a local hardware store or Lee Valley.


I had a landlady who kept working at squirrel proofing her bird feeders. Her systems worked for about 24 hours, each. I'd swear the squirrels would go back to their hole and get to the drafting board to design a system to outsmart her.


I guess you have to just be one step ahead of them. I think one system I have seen has a cover that will tip the squirrel off and away from the feeder.
Im from Texas its called a SHOTGUN

No comments:

Post a Comment