Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it a Sin to kill a squirrel who has raided thou's bird feeder?

No and they are good to eat as well. Fry him up and make some rice and gravy.Is it a Sin to kill a squirrel who has raided thou's bird feeder?
It's not like he broke it, right? You probably put some peanuts in there.Is it a Sin to kill a squirrel who has raided thou's bird feeder?
Because you made it sound so interesting I'm going to have to say no...go ahead kill away
why would you do that....its fair game when you placed the feeder out doors
errr yes
LOL


my father would think so, and trust me they raid on a daily biases, he fusses, but that is about it
about as much as putting peanut butter in a Tom Cat rat trap





it's not your fault they wanted to eat it





it just came with a price
Thou shalt smite thy squirrel with thy fountain of water, thou shalt not smiteth thy squirrel till it dieth, it is a cruelty!
The possessive form of the second person pronoun is thy.
Maybe not, but its very distasteful. I have had a pet squirrel and pets birds, I cant say the birds were more important.
Yes...leave the cute squirrels alone...they need food too...just gives you another reason to go to the feed store..which is always fun...
lol. the lil squirrel didn't know what he was doing. But I understand. You were defending your birdfeeder lol hehe thats funny. thanks for making my day :)
most animals were put on earth for humans to eat.....
no they stink
LOL,





Omg this is scarry,





I had a dream I killed a squirel last night,





I threw it really hard on cement but I didm't mean too!





OMG POOR SQUIRL, But I love birds.
I am a Buddhist, let me answer your question from Buddhist point of view. Buddhists believe in reincarnation after death. We may be another person or animal in our past life and after this life, dependig on our karma, we may be reborn either as another human being or animals, devils or achieve the ultimate eternity of Nirvana. As a lay man, it is quite inevitable for us not to kill an animal ( regardless of it's size ) but we try to avoid killing as much as possible not even an ant or mosquito. Animals are living creatures, they too have life just like human. Each time we kill an animal, we'll have a negative karma and after this life, it is our karma ( positive against negative ) that would determine our next destiny.
Yes, it's just trying to survive. Look at all the resources man has raided.
you could purchase a squirrel proof feeder
What would make u that mad to kill it ???
Yes the animal is animal squirrel or no that

No comments:

Post a Comment