Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do I squirrel proof a bird feeder?

I already use a squirrel baffle that sits on top of the feeder.How do I squirrel proof a bird feeder?
i think the baffle is suppose to be on the bottom! if you have that many squirrels get a feeder for them, then they will leave the bird one alone.How do I squirrel proof a bird feeder?
Poor squirrels - they need to eat too!





I don't think you can squirrel proof a bird feeder - unless you buy a bird feeder which is specifically for that.





Ahh hang on - just found this http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/1-24-20鈥?/a>
Buy that one with weight sensitive spining wheel. Only squirrels will be thrown off.
I use an electric fence for livestock, they don't go near the pole, just clean up the ground around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment