Monday, January 4, 2010

The squirrels have not been feeding at my backyard squirrel feeder in over a week. Where have they gone?

They usually come every day.The squirrels have not been feeding at my backyard squirrel feeder in over a week. Where have they gone?
Maybe it's squirrel mating season (I don't know). They have found a good food source, now they're making little squirrels. I expect they'll be back and bring the babies too. It seems a likely possibility.The squirrels have not been feeding at my backyard squirrel feeder in over a week. Where have they gone?
They've found someone else with better food. they wanted to tell you, but felt that it would be easier to have a clean break, also, they can't talk.
This is the time when people put out poison and traps for such rodents, hopefully for your sakes they come back......
Your neighbor may have a better feeder
  • bumble and bumble
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment