Monday, January 4, 2010

How can i make a squirrel feeder?

how do i make a squirrel feeder i dont want to go and spend 20 dollars to buy one . i need to be able to nail it on to an treeHow can i make a squirrel feeder?
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac鈥?/a>How can i make a squirrel feeder?
buy a bird feeder...same difference ha...they just have to work for it
Build a bird feeder and put bird food one it. You will get all the squirrels that you want.
What do you need a feeder for? Just throw it out in the yard and they'll find it!
Hang a bird feeder on a tree. I used to get so perturbed when squirrels ate out of the bird feeder that I set up for the BIRDS. But, I later realized that it was the best way to draw in the fascinating squirrels.
Squirrels will find food wherever you throw it.Just put out on lawn.What the squirrels don't eat the ground feeding birds will.


Having fed the birds for years,I find I have a steady family of squirrels daily.They can become aggressive.If the food isn't out there,they are looking in my windows saying ';where is the grub old lady I'm hungary.';
drive a 16 penny nail through a 6 inch 1x4... use dried corn on the cob that is sold as squirrel food...impale the cob onto the nail...secure the ';feeder'; where you want it

No comments:

Post a Comment